CNB 0.00% 41.0¢ carnaby resources limited

There may be a slight pullback in the morning on open (just...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    There may be a slight pullback in the morning on open (just speculating) due to some some stale holders wanting to sell out after a long period of consolidation, or some wanting to take profits (and this is quite normal following a spike) and if this the case, I will happily buy up as much as I am financially able to tomorrow morning … Over the weekend, I have made available considerable funds to buy as much as I possibly can before the SP explodes...

As you said, "the biggest risk will be to pull the trigger and sell too early" ...

When is too early? To this, I would say before Rob and the Team have a chance to prove to us that their conviction in Strelley is right...

There is soooo much potential here, you would have to be crazy to sell at anything below $1...

If these upcoming Strelley results prove a new discovery, then the sky’s the limit & new highs will happen within days... VERY QUICKLY....

If the results turn out to be average, I wouldn’t worry too much as the upcoming Copper exploration is almost a sure thing to produce some excellent drill results based on historical results....

With CNB's potential, I am not only holding, but topping up as much as I possibly can tomorrow Alarm already set, and ready to snap up any should any become available biggrin.png

Quoting one of our Major shareholders here, "The reason I like CNB so much is because they have so many chances to find a new discovery with a monster bank balance plus tick hill no need for a CR for a long long time" ...

Best time to get more sub 50 cents while you can

Looking forward to this week and any possible upcoming Ann

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37500 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.