HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

Bit of luck with Well 1? In what regard... current revenue of...

1. 219 Posts.
    Bit of luck with Well 1? In what regard... current revenue of 3Mil pm? Or flow rate upped when\if Gas Plant built?

Current quarterly should confirm cashflow at 52% NET of near 3Mil pm from what Management state...

I think you mean luck with Well 2...? That it will match or better the results of the first well that turned the Coy into a producer and developer with real earnings. Not just exploration... now the SP was past this price when Well 1 was still not making anything. The Coy come a long way and I guess overall market sentiment has brought us here.

Cashflow wise the new MD feels no issues... Well 2 will be a large company maker and is a 'probable' development Well in the words of the Coy.

Insto bought 25% above current level 2 months ago... and not selling out. Past MD is a major holder and is not selling out. I do not see reasons to worry except the overall market. Yet we in a better position than just a few months ago without any cashflow at all. Now we should see a quarterly of 52% NET of near 3Mil... this should ease some investors minds.

Earnings and drill results monthly are common... some perform weekly. Would be nice yet at least it not one of those Coys that only report when needs too. Monthly will do and discloser wise they very good if you simply give them a call. Not an issue... Investors here do not call, email or be proactive about their investment and only complain.

Every week I get a very good update... list approx. 5-10 items and feedback is very fast... no problems. We all wish Gas Plant and Well 2 up and running... but it is not dreamland- it all takes time. Rerating takes time... value will be seen with a few quarteries of constant cashflow. Then more Instos will promote as we come closer to Well 2 results and POP up to highs again IMO. As with Well 1. Plus permit for Gas Plant must come from officials that need incentives. Management proven success once... twice third and another time will make this a real winner in the months ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.