AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

You Must Read This, page-6

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    The key point in all this is the following statement
    Australian Mines believes the Flemington resource could be much bigger. The present resource area covers only about 1 per cent of the interpreted prospective host geology.

There seems to be an assumption here that no drilling on the rest of the prospective geology has ever been done. This is not true Black Range owned this ground back in the 90's and did some drilling and stopped yet drilled out the Syerston area and the very small area that AUZ are now putting a resource around, Black Range did infact identify this as a Co rich area but small. The tenement got relinquished in the Ivanplats / Ivanhoe days, who knows why.

I am sure if potential resource had been identified the ground would have beed drilled further and quite possibly held.

So I think the potential for another Syerston is very slim despite the wish of those on hotcopper and in AUZ.

Just my opinion and why I have not invested in AUZ, but rather put my hard earned redies Cleanteq and Platina. You can all make your own decisions and research as I have done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.243K 655.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 14646053 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2301583 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.