MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

you need to respect him guys, page-10

1. 1,715 Posts.
    Hi 123, thanks for the links provided, will be keen on going through all of them. Again I really appreciate the constructive reasoning for ur negative opinions. Im happy to discuss what I see as positives as long as we are both willing to share knowledge.

We'r at spec end of town, many mgt are guilty of being incompetent, irresponsible or even crooks. (ZYL, CVI, MHL, EGO etc.....). Even VIL (when that infamous CR caused SP to fall from 4 to 1.7c), I remember everyone calling the mgmt crooks by giving away cheapies to their mates, now look at where they all went after it went back up again.

My point is these speccie shares will always be victim of manipulation & mgmt's abuse of power (this is the name of the game, even large caps have the same issues). However, as long as the mgmt delivers the main targets/results, i can live with being a little "ripped off". In case of VIL, after they hit the target, pretty much all the noise was gone in a flash & all downrampers suddenly turned positive.

The biggest positive for me here is that this has been the 1st promising update for MMZ in ages, & I am glad that this company has now at least a target to work towards whereas it was totally directionless before. I still believe there's a reason why they said "final selection" & whether or not any significant positive achievements can be seen out of the "selection", im happy to hold & witness that.

Thanks again for contributing ur reason & knowledge
    Cheers
    JL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.