DCC 1.82% 5.4¢ digitalx limited

Translation courtesy of Google (NB: There appears to be...

1. hlg
    87 Posts.
    Translation courtesy of Google (NB: There appears to be replication x 3 within the post) -

The gold rush of modern times blockchain software, 10,000% gambling with DigitalX? | wallstreet-online.de - Full discussion at:

https://www.wallstreet-online.de/di...zeit-blockchain-software-10-000-zock-digitalx

There are, in my opinion, 2 reasons why the stock has turned negative despite positive news this week: 1. Management's greed for allotment of options, change of options in stocks and sale of shares in the open market, so that at the end the participation of some persons management is lower than before. 2. Interim panic selling in the cryptocurrency The DCC share normally moves on days with no news (just when the management does not throw its own shares into the market) in one direction / correlated with the cryptocurrencies. This is sometimes even quite exaggerated, since the crypto assets account for my knowledge less than 20% of MK. (But that would be very interesting, if somebody would summarize, how high the crypto assets were expelled last) I think that both points should play no role next week. After the much needed interim correction in the cryptos, especially the Bitcoin, I see the best chances that they should develop very positively again next week and probably even new all-time highs should be seen. And also the changes in the area of self-participation of the management should be finished. DigitalX has an excellent business concept and has itself already announced that larger crypto-ICOs are to be accompanied for next year. In order to be able to assess the true value of the company correctly, we would have to have the following information: A. Amount and value of the crypto assets B. Amount of the agreed payments and crypto participations in the running ICOs Maybe you feel like putting together information here, so we all do not just see a part of the overall painting, but get the complete overview?
    Last edited by hlg: Formatting 02/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $46.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $12.63K 234.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92888 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 839429 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ 35550
Last updated 11.03am 29/04/2024 ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.