AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Don't post much...hold some mak....as usual the knockers come...

1. 347 Posts.
    Don't post much...hold some mak....as usual the knockers come out to rub mak holders nose in phosphate..seems some take delight in knocking others possible misfortune in a stock...one really should track their posts on stocks, they like...then invade their thread with negatives...anyway see..potash...rwd up 17.5 closed 1.13..perhaps there is another reason they may have risen today..but i believe thay have native title issues with regard to the potash..(and i don't know what cash or whatever they have)...so mak cap raising at 1.50 gives one company an edge you'd think...Just seems all very weird on some stocks lately!..Now surely mak would like to bring some good news to the placement receipients...(they may be wondering after today:).....like that core they obtained from the nt government..But takes time to make a good makaroni!!
    Remember wes,ipl,nauru phosphate(who can't mine at the moment.did i get that right?..)that's it for phosphate in oz..china and russia have paused exports..oh and then there is mak!

p.s. thanks to Yellowcake and others...for the time and effort in research and being bothered to post findings on here when these leo's come a knocking!

Apologies for any errors...half empty bottle of red here..lol..Been googling phosphate again...still b*gger all out there..that next bottle needs airing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.891K 978.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7284260 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8324063 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.