Completely agree blueballs, all the other parties are hopeless,...

1. 1,197 Posts.
    Completely agree blueballs, all the other parties are hopeless, but the current LNP are just plain scary and I mean really scary. As you say rather than tightening the belt they are spending big by selling of assets.....Now can somebody please explain to me why selling assets is even a good idea? I mean, if your holding something that is unprofitable then by all means drop the dead weight, but in selling profitable assets you are only making the state poorer for future generations.

The other reason the LNP are scary is all the crap they played against the courts, giving his offsider the "hand of god" ability to decide when and if offenders are to be released from jail once their time. Mind you yes it was meant for mostly sex offenders, but you still cannot give such powers to a politician, this is clearly in dictatorship territory. Not mentioning all the boards Newman didn't agree with he just fired everyone that disagreed and hired his own people......these are independent boards for a reason....again scary stuff.

Not to mention just all the absolute lies and BS, keeps saying LNP are great for jobs when unemployment is through the roof. Best of all though are his claims that he has halved waiting lists for hospitals even though he cut health to absolute shreds.......So how did he do this you may ask? He created a second list therefore halving the first....

Seriously this is third world dictatorship stuff. Newman has walked a fine line, if he were not Premier he would likely be in jail.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.