SRI 0.00% 1.9¢ sipa resources limited

you sad bastards, page-14

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    G'Day Yogrogan,

OK, so in your eyes, we are "A gaggle of old men ", in fact "woefully uniformed " old men. Sheeesh! Terribly ageist of you, lol. So we should sit back and wait to die, keeping our mouths shut and leave the floor to you younger "experts"?
    Sipa probably wouldnt exist without us older investors. We put the money in to finance the company's activities. But you would like us to be silent, eh?
    I plead guilty to the "old man" bit....I'm about 8 years older than Mike. Does that mean I know nothing? Not being a geologist myself, I would assume your opinion as a geologist would be exactly that. I've known a awful lot of them, and can say only geophysicists are worse when it comes to ego, lol. I DID study geology a long time back, but found it boring. There was virtually no surface exploration, everything was just underground mapping and sitting around averaging out underground diamond drill results. I DID spend a lot of time in exploration, drilling, and mining in my life.
    One thing I learned was that nobody knows everything. And that includes you. I liked and agreed with your views on climate change and nuclear energy expressed by you years back, I dont agree entirely with your post here. You did express some truths, mate, but I object to your idea that we shouldnt have a say. I am not critical of or criticise Mike's knowledge of geology or his ethics, I am critical of the fact that we have managed ONE drilling program in about 18 months where we managed to get down to the desired level. In all others, the rig bombed out due to ground problems. This causes huge delays that, yes, does make us impatient. Some of us havent got endless years to wait patiently. There is no ground that cant be drilled. There ARE people who can find a solution to all drilling problems. These guys are older, been there done that guys.
    Companies fly them up to solve drilling problems. There are several. Sadly, one such guy is currently receiving chemo for cancer.
    Decades back, I was training guys from the Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd in India (No, not in diamond drilling,lol ). I was humbled by their experience and can-do attitude. Some of those guys had been all over the Urals in Russia, drilling to awesome depths with old Longyear 38's and 44's and such. There was nothing they couldnt drill or attempt.
    My point is that the number of holes drilled, for the metres drilled, that we have achieved in 18 months, could have been achieved in a fraction of the time with more attention to the specs of the drill used and a bit of expert advice in overcoming the bad ground conditions. That has been my personal source of frustration for some time.
    Not Mike's choice of targets or such. Now dont say that bad ground is specific to Enigma...you and I know its not. Similar poopy conditions exist from the Leonard Shelf in the Kimberly, to the Patterson Formations around Laverton, to the surrounds of salt lakes around Kalgoorlie/Kambalda.
    But all involved there seem to solve their problems and get through their programs a damn site quicker than we do. You cant deny that. I have NEVER heard of anyone having as much trouble drilling holes as we have.
    So, OK, you're the one who knows it all, you solve the problems. I'll sit back and gather cobwebs. :-)

GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.335M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28518 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 17044 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.