PER 1.19% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

My interest is in the technology that ANP is developing I like...

1. 140 Posts.
    My interest is in the technology that ANP is developing I like what I hear. biotech's without revenue of course are risky by nature, and I go in knowing that. early stage biotechs arent valued on revenues/profits, because they have none (usually). Its news/annts, sector driven

The weakness in the price recently, I expect given the placement at a deep discount, so the loss I can bear.

My point wasnt that deathplunge, or indeed anyone else, couldnt have a negative view on a stock in this forum.

The point was that you back it up with some analysis. Has ABN had a history of the schemes he alleges? or has there been previous media stories in that regard?

Deathplunges previous post:

23 August: "ANP due for announcement shortly as little sparrow just told me it will justify their share placement and explains high volume move today. Watch the volume next week."

25 August: "Hello everyone,

I told everyone about ANP, but no-one out there was listening and missed out on 22% increase. Look at the volumes on this stock, this stock is really moving. Watch tomorrow, up up and away. The little sparrow I spoke about was right. Something is up here."

2 September: "Stay away from this stock. ABN are trying to suck in investors to offload their placement at 13 cents. They have no revenue until FY 2007. What a joke."

What has changed in this time span? ABN had put away the placement on 20 August, SPP was already flagged, and ANP was not earning revenues?

I'm just interested in what has changed your views? have u heard something about ABN since then? or an announcement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ $32.58K 385.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3647 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 8842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.