NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

I am hearing around the traps AGNECO EAGLE merged with...

1. 2,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 841
    I am hearing around the traps AGNECO EAGLE merged with FOSTERVILLE mine while under the control of KIRKLAND LAKE, shortly after Ian Holland took over NML. There is talk AGNECO EAGLE is after explorers with proven deposits and are scouting about NORTHERN TERRITORY to add to their mine production up there. It would seem a tiny explorer PNX which I'm invested in which has about 4 billion in resources could be in their sights . At a press conference presentation last year ,Ian Holland was their in front of the cameras, standing next to the GM of PNX in mining gear.
    Could NML be planning to split off the Victorian tenements and merge them with AGNECO EAGLES FOSTERVILLE OPERATION. THE 8 tenements would have been along term aquisition plan that was engineered by NML management and KIRKLAND LAKE, and maybe the aquisition of the QLD operations was to make NML a miner while seeding its jackpot tenements to AGNECO EAGLE.
    If that turns out to be the case ,we now know why the Victorian tenements exploration has been so slow and unrewarding. The same strategy has been employed at PNX constant aquisition of resource ladened tenements ,endless expenditure and capital raising ,dilution of share holders equity and price held down and not allowed to rise ,frustrating share holders out of their investment.The M&A period is well underway with the vulture crew looking to pick the bones of long time share holders.
    The pyramid club is everywhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.