CSE 0.00% 7.5¢ copper strike limited

re: diatribe /rjs geez, I didn't know 12 year olds were allowed...

1. 4 Posts.
    re: diatribe /rjs geez, I didn't know 12 year olds were allowed to invest in the stockmarket?

I'm new to investing (just joined the workforce) and I've been reading a lot here trying to get a feel for the market.
    I agree with a previous post, it's quite obvious who the multiple nicks are as they have have inferior intellects..and so I just ignore their posts (eg, SB..)
    I can't quite figure out why they bother posting here though, they might enjoy posting on teeny bopper sites where they can get responses adequate to their level of intelligence?
    Anyway, it's good there's an ignore button =)

CSE is one im jumping on, and thanks to all of you who give credible opinions with reasons for those opinions.
    I hope to become a more regular poster as I educate myself in this area..

Maybe we should start a small post though, with the names of those people on here just posting for the sake of posting? (with some posts as evidence, as it's obviouse those small brained people will then add legitimate peoples names to that list..) that way anyone who is new, or otherwise, can just go to that post and ignore all the dumbasses in one go =)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.