JHX 0.26% $53.59 james hardie industries plc

you think it would be $3 by now, page-26

1. 7,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    re: for the man that dwells in the hills And is that James Hardie's responsibility.

I for one have always stated here since this case begun that an injustice has been done upon a lot of people.

Is this the first injustice against a population ?

They used to spray DDT along the street. Who we going to sue for that?

They used to pump effluent into our fishing grounds (hang on they still do). Who we going to sue for that?

I agree, JHX is at fault. Are they at 100% fault, who gave the OK to use asbestos in public housing, who gave the OK for asbestos floor mats, who gave the OK for asbestos brake pads ?

Before you all try and destroy one company, that employs a lot of people in this country right now, who is trying to compensate victims ( the up coming shareholder meeting), who never actually crossed any forbidden lines at the time, who has tried to rectify mistakes in the past, have a look around, I'm sure there is something happenning right now you can sue for $millions in 20 years time, oh heres one, mobile phones.

This started out on shorting JHX at the moment, I think no, though I would not be long either due to the risk,.... Thats what I always said way too risky....

I am not trying to defend what happenned in the past, but I do know, that by destroying JHX as some here have suggested, will not help one single person in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JHX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$53.59
Change
-0.140(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $23.12B
Open High Low Value Volume
$53.22 $53.94 $53.09 $38.83M 723.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2179 $53.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$53.59 192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JHX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.