1AI 0.00% 0.8¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

You’re right Osgood about people looking for clues of a positive...

1. 95 Posts.
    You’re right Osgood about people looking for clues of a positive result. I’ve been convincing myself that the setup of this youtube channel is an sign that we will see positive results. If the channel was set up anytime prior to unblinding I wouldn’t read anything into it, but the timing of the set up, just a few days after the unblinding of data, does get your mind racing…

‘If this channel was just another avenue for promotion why didn’t the company set it up months ago, it’s not like there is any new content uploaded’?

‘Why would a self-confessed conservative company set this channel up so close to the announcement of trial results. If they’ve waiting this long why not wait until confirmation of trial results before setting up a channel that could be redundant next week……unless they have some indication of the trial outcome'?

Of course it’s likely that this channel is just set up to allow the company to upload a video to coincide with the release of a potential positive trial result.

At the very least it does indicate that the company plans to upload multiple new videos / promotional material, which is good news in itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $16.30K 2.041M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7102559 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 8277 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.