MSB 4.69% $1.02 mesoblast limited

You wanna play with FIRE?, page-133

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I'm tired of people saying the trials failed.
    they didn't, some of you really need to stop being so ignorant.

CHF didn't meet the primary endpoint of re-hospitalisation but it smashed the secondary endpoints at 60% reduced mortality how is that a fail? - I see this either getting approved straight up or approval with another confirmatory study.

COVID ARDS - trial ended at the third analysis because DSMB said "may not reach primary endpoint of 43% reduction in mortality"
    firstly, since April, the UK has 10x the amount of COVID cases
    and 50% less deaths than it did in April, the standard of care is increasing to the point where it makes it hard to distinguish what is, and isn't working
    43% was also optimistic, MSCs role in repairing the damage don
    by COVID is what the secondary endpoints will be looking at, again not a fail if the trial shoes impressive lung repair
    Also, the DSMBs job is to ensure the trial continues its course (this point 43% reduction in mortality) the fact it ended means that in the third analysis it did not reach this number, so it's ending the trial, we may still may see 20-30% reduction in mortality while accelerating recovery (which is what we saw during the pilot study, i.e days of ventilators)

srGVHD - again, not a fail, FDA want a "confirmatory study" before approval, who knows? We might see conditional approval based on the TA meeting
    Last edited by Pazy1: 23/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
-0.050(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.181B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $6.827M 6.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48077 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.5¢ 27770 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.