MSB 0.91% $1.09 mesoblast limited

You wanna play with FIRE?, page-51

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    Production has been something that I have been wondering about as well. If I can't get a knowledgeable response then I will email the company.

From what I have discovered via googling, mscs (mesonchymal stem cells) are obtained from healthy human donors via aspirated bone marrow. A long thin needle is inserted into the hip or breastbone to obtain donor tissue. The procedure is moderately painful and probably a local anesthetic used. The donor is advised to be driven home after the procedure. There is an amount of preparation before the cells are suitable for use. Prepared stem cells are also available from a number of companies, one of which was advertising 1mL for around $US650, if my memory serves me correctly. These stem cells are perhaps obtained by paying volunteers for their time, as they do in the USA for blood. I have also seen a report saying that the cells lose efficacy over time. So I wonder how many cells can be propagated from one human donation? If anyone has any more info it would be much appreciated but I will email the company if no-one can provide more help. Whether MSB is able to provide more information on production is also debatable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
-0.010(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.08 $1.138M 1.046M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8857 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 14718 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.