MSB 0.00% $1.11 mesoblast limited

At what point do the medical insurance and life insurance...

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1345
    At what point do the medical insurance and life insurance companies require treatment with procedures such as this BEFORE ventilators are required so as to reduce their exposure to ongoing insurance costs if treatment is delayed? At what point do stakeholders in those entities insist upon that approach?

I think that once (if...) the stem cell treatments are demonstrated to be effective once at the “ventilator stage” (crude concept of treatment options I’m sure), there will come an expectation and financial imperative for insurers to move ahead even of ventilator stage applications. That’s where I personally see the true rocket in application of these therapies and if evidence gathers of mutations with reinfections or simple reinfections the pressures for this scenario will only multiply.

Glad to have got onboard a few weeks ago.

Clearly now is a time for what I say in my standard signature line to be applied moreso than ever - this is not financial advice - do your own research taking into account your own needs and opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 11332 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.50am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.13
  Change
0.000 ( 0.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.12 267
Last updated 10.08am 04/06/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.