RIM 6.00% 5.3¢ rimfire pacific mining limited

you want you pay, page-18

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Thanks JP!,

All constructive good criticism,
    I response to your first query on the IP chargeability at depths of 100-350m.

In March 2012 there was there announcement in regards to the IP results and how that relates to the current gold findings in soil. The IP results show an increased chargeability of ions at depths south east to current Sorpresa drill hole lines.

Because RIM own a <60m drill, they can't test this depth and from the IP results aren't in targeting the right location anyway. So in June or July a announcement mentioned they are in the process of contracting a external drilling with further depth capabilities.

Come September drilling with their <60m rig they have chosen to drill holes 210-216 to the south east of previous good drilling (following the IP response). 210&211 were misses, however 212 had great grading & more importantly showed the south east dip.

There for 213-216 look like one of those holes will show this clear indication of the dip just like the IP results showed.

If you listen to the audiocasts (http://www.rimfire.com.au/audiocasts.html) on the 15oct2012 John mentioned that they are satisfied with the drill holes of the <60m rig and are sending it away to prospect. He also states that the <200m rig contrated on the 15th of Oct will be used to drill in a south east direction to past sorpresa drill holes and also drill a few speculative holes i guess 100m apart to the south east.

John should have included this in the latest assay announcement but it is obvious anyway.

Hope this helps with your first query and please reply if you disagree.

To your second query about the 50k XRF, I am not sure? why would you need one anyway? they are not going to make a official announcement till assays anyway?

The best thing about this company is they have realized all their past drilling is insignificant with a <60m, and they have got a <200m drill on site within 7 months of IP results and also picked great locations for the drilling in September ie 210-216 with a limited drill rig. If they had chosen a further south eastern coordinate, they may have been to shallow and miss out of the jackpot the 200m rig may hit.

I will be topping up at every chance (pay days) before the next assays, as I am nearly cerntain one hole will have continue the south east dip with decent grade. I 3D modelling their drill hole data in surpac >1g Gold, and the continuity of gold very clear and will almost certainly be apparent in the next assay announcement.

Thanks,
    Chris

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $601.4K 11.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 226139 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1000000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.