CAN 6.67% 4.2¢ cann group limited

you will all be wrong, page-135

1. 990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166

Wow you actually surprised me with a response to those questions, normally you just say you've answered them previously or just flat disagree with no basis to the response. Well done mate looks like your are putting quite a bit of time into posting on your previous investments, I hope that is paying off for you.

The answer is in the product itself Kelpie - Gelpel. People don't want oils or biomass. They want capsules. Otherwise we would all be dabbing panadol oils to fix a headache. CAN have patents in multiple countries. Gelpel also has the added benefit of having superior bioavailability, which allows increased potency resulting in less material cost to produce the same level of dosage. AS I have said numerous times, this is a major benifit in COGS. Which will allow CAN to be competitive in the overseas market. Thats how it works for any product really especially when competing over seas. But don't take my word for it - do some research of your own!

I was happy with the financial results knowing that management are doing what they have said they were doing - building a facility with debt and equity. Working towards becoming Australia's premier medical cannabis producer.

Have you been happy with the financials of your investments of late? How's the return on your time investment on this forum coming along?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.003(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $58.17K 1.322M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 126944 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 84000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 8.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ 88615
Last updated 15.25pm 14/06/2024 ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.