CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

I respectfully disagree, my comment was intended for the...

1. 862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I respectfully disagree, my comment was intended for the individuals on this forum who insist on defending the current management.

Yes, in the pharmaceutical industry there are delays and licensing/approval for products etc can be complicated and difficult to predict BUT no one forced CANN to forecast an $11 million revenue this year, I think most people, even most holders predicted this was overly optimistic at the time and woe and behold the revenue wasn’t even close. Then you get to the situation regarding the factory and the cost blowout of said factory, the capital raise recently - after the customer said they wouldn’t need an additional capital raise - no one forced CANN to make these statements. In business, there is a huge element of trust necessary as investors are only privy to a certain level of information - like Amb5 I simply can’t fathom how anyone could a forecast or strategic announcement from CANN seriously as they have been so wrong in the past.

Ultimately for the people who have lost money, I think over the past 2/3 years the red flags have been there.

In the future? Who knows. It concerns me reading some of the optimistic posts regarding American legislation because if that’s genuinely the big hope for CANN and the Australian MC industry… I suspect a fair few holders will be left very disappointed by what the future holds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.