CPV 5.56% 47.5¢ clearvue technologies limited

You will not regret your Buy, page-650

1. 12,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    Clear vue owes me now one better nights sleep as I was thinking of glass instead of zzzzeds?
    I have a Seiko watch (limited edition) that is solar , but the face? is micro glass a consideration and if so how affective?
    Then as futurism and if pics in the glass as a computer similar as clear or picture option. Interactive as talk too/ mirror etc.
    There was news ages ago of gold being in nano form in glass as its good reflection of radiation that is where my interest began.
    Gold is also a good conductor? and I already mentioned its unique nano capabilities.
    As the ZZZZeds were ignored I was warping into all the clear that could be viewed as plastic, crystal, resin, water/ice, air et al?
    With the price etc of batteries if only energy storage was possible in the glass ( miniature leds/ capacitors?
    What is a clear view to the naked eye? As how much can be put in glass and be clear as spectacles solared etc
    and of course not all needs to be transparent as Clearvue could ideally put its technology on veneer coating any skin or cladding seeking solar?
    maybe one day = rolled up and rolled out , stuck on, clear painted over & tested as productive in working?
    Good that an ozzie company a gain in solar leading with futuristic technology..
    Go CPV and I have a watchful eye and timing off another Co and on may be switched ON here
    dyor as used as a disclaimer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.