CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

you will sell when you read this!!, page-5

1. edd
    930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Care to be a bit more specific RC1? I've scanned the document - published in 2004 - on the search term, Australia, and come up with the following, none of which would seem to indicate that the sky is falling.

The basic feasibility of UCG has been proven in previous trials in the United States of America (USA), China and, more recently, Europe and Australia.

2.1.4 New Zealand, Australia and China
    A small scale UCG trial was operated in 1994 in the Huntly Coal Basin, New Zealand. The test was carried out over a period of 13 days and approximately 80 tonnes of coal were gasified using the CRIP technique. The well configuration was based on the CRIP module configuration developed during
    the RM1 trial. No data on the environmental impact of this trial are available.

More recently, a large scale UCG trial involving the technology developed in Uzbekistan has been operated from 1999 to 2002 in Chinchilla, Australia. The UCG facility at Chinchilla used air injection, and produced low calorific value gas at a pressure of 10 bar. The trial included nine vertical process wells and gas has been produced from a 10 m thick coal seam at a depth of about 140 m. During operations, approximately 32,000 tonnes of coal have been
    gasified.

I haven't read the document. To save my time if you'd be so kind, what in particular has you so worried?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.