AAM 2.13% 4.6¢ aumega metals ltd

It seems to me that AAM are using the wrong advisors re...

1. 4,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    It seems to me that AAM are using the wrong advisors re placement and money raising.

RMS got theirs away at an 8% discount whereas the AAM "brains trust" have to offer a deep discount of 42% to "sophisticated investors - identity unknown - but believed to include themselves and cronies/associates".

Yet more evidence that the Directors have well and truly botched this matter and whilst I am on record here as stating that we must now give them a chance to push this matter forward, I would like them to consider this motion:

"In the light of public response on a certain internet share forum to the recent announcement concerning the private placment of shares at 8 cents, that the company also consider a placement to all of the shareholders for a similar amount."

To give the company some idea as to the seriousness of shareholders to back this at such an outrageous knock-down price, (remember DArgent seems to suggest that the shareholder base could be flaky), may I suggest that we conduct a straw poll on what could be likely.

I am good for 625,000 shares @ 8 cents. What's the feeling of others?

FINAL COMMENT: I've never heard of a company going broke because they had too much cash...but the reverse is not true!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $24.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $16.61K 351.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 167111 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 85000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.