PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

I have bought more shares lately and it maybe money down the...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have bought more shares lately and it maybe money down the drain. I have never been a betting person but I am betting the price will go up on some good news and I can recoup most of my investment. It is a huge gamble and time will tell if this was a good decision.
    There is no way I would sell below 0.015 as it is throwing your money away and I would rather keep my shares and have the company go under and then eventually be re-listed by another company who have consolidated my shares and start again and hope the new company succeeds - now that is worst case scenario.

In the meantime I am hoping for a lot of good luck and that Brian can show people he has learnt from the past and gained some credibility.

I certainly have learned a great deal. Next time I read any companies bio about their directors, I will get suspicious if someone has been around for x amount of years and their is no mention of the names of the previous companies the director has been involved with. Anyone notice how vague Brian's info was.

What's done is done - and now we must hope for the best, prepare for the worst and have a strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.