GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I saw a concerted effort to bring down lithium shares by The...

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I saw a concerted effort to bring down lithium shares by The Australian, surprisingly Ganfeng's Vice President via his interview with AFR, Mac bank.

I rate The Australian's analysis comparable to that of thenexttechstock. They are guns for hire.

Ganfeng- I don't know what games they are upto. But the logic in the article was that there is lithium constraint which would slow down the whole battery manufacturing and all. Seems flawed to me. Seems like an attempt to bring down the price of lithium as manufacturers can't buy enough from Gangeng and will have to buy from other producers.

For people who have not done their research on lithium, there are not 1 but 12 Gigagactories being built. China actually has no option other than going electric. The pollution is not only killing the poor but the elites too.

To expand on pollution a bit, 60 percent of all children in New Delhi India have lost 40 percent of their lung capacity due to pollution. The damage is irreversible. One of the kids affected is US embassador's child living in New Delhi. In India 50 percent of the people are off the grid(no power at all, like no power ever) and rest of electricity supply is intermittent(read 20 hour power cuts). India will skip building the traditional grid all together and go will go solar and batteries.

Mac bank once again either gun for hire and accumulating Lithium or just basically incompetent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.