GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

#youcantmakethisstuffup, page-19

1. 4 Posts.
    Lordy, I don't know what's worse ...watching the GXY price, or the panicky comments on HC!

For what it's worth I've been knocking around the stock investment game for some 15 years. Lost a lot (lessons well learned) and made a lot.

I now follow the Buffet rule of thumb. Ish!! Research the $%$# out of a company and then invest for the long term. Short term trading is a pure punt. So the idea of buying in at $.50 and moaning that the price 3 weeks later is in the dog box and management should 'do something' is funny. Apart from religiously sticking to their timetables (DFS I'm looking at you) there's not a lot a well managed company can or should do. (There's no reasonable excuse for missing the DFS date btw - I'm a little leery about the signal that sends). You might answer an incorrect broker report with a statement to the exchange reiterating what you think are the salient points, but apart from that...

I came in via GMM. Researched GXY when the takeover offer appeared. Am reasonably confident with the fundamentals of GXY.

The price is the price. I've no idea whether shorters and rampers are disrupting the daily price. I do know that the fundamentals are strong. And that the wider market is strong for Lithium. Ramping and shorting is a short term exercise; if the fundamentals are okay, it peters out in a time frame that suits the long term investor. Do your research, make your judgement, settle in for the long haul (3 yrs >). If you're a short term trader, good luck. Because luck is all you have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.