FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

I guess without the herd mentality $$$$$$$ u don't get a chance...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    I guess without the herd mentality $$$$$$$ u don't get a chance to clean up others, posting on here, money! U need to be careful about the BS u spin imo.

I was lucky enough to get in before today so no harm done small gain materialised. One of the worst P&D I've been involved in for a while.Hard to sit there finally selling realising what you should have done. Many times I have seem them shake out in the same manner.Could have doubled money in two days but my optimism still, just, sides with the company at play, rather than the side show. Just waiting for the time the rise is for real. It will happen. Just keep your losses small.

They always work on POSSIBLE positive scenarios like farm in partner imminent, funding finalised, JV taks imminent, first drill results, There is so much company spin to play with it is very easy to be sucked in. There will always be more losing cases than winners but the winner usually covers all bases. I certainly hope the loan comes, holder or not, as it is positive for all Aussies, imo, and certainly for all LT holders who have had faith and witnessed manipulation as like today.

Really have no idea of the ST direction but now wise to wait for conformation.

There are a huge amount of opportunities like this that appear on a weekly basis.The big decision we have is whether to accept a little gain or hold for the next company maker.Fresh in most minds are ones like SIR, FMG(who made huge leaps on every off take agreement-real or not?), SLR.

I guess the key is, if you giving it a crack, you need to have time to sit in front of a computer ALL day, which has its own implications, imo. 2k gone today in a 30 min rake of the front lawn! Stuff the leaves I say!

Anyway just an opinion of a recent holder, caught up in the hype, which you rarely here of on theses boards. So many times I read of people, that in hindisight, have posted they have just bought,at the high of the day, never to be heard of again. I feel for these people. There is rarely easy money to be made but the fact that there is, is enough
    for some to take the risk. Just have to realise they are highly speculative for a reason.

Strange forum we have here where on the one hand we share great information yet on the other we would stab another in the back to run off with their money. Thats the beauty of the tough end of the sharemarket and why HC is so popular.Risk, money, lies, BS, fairy tales, all part of the big picture.

Good luck all. Just a few ramblings from a person who probably sits with the vast majority of people who post on HC as far as knowledge and workings of financial markets go.I can tell you this, I know a crap load more than when I first started and that, year after year, stands me in greater stead for investing and trading, and you can't complain about that!

Lets see what FAS does now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.