FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Dead right $$$$$$$$$$, it is all against all when it comes to us...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Dead right $$$$$$$$$$, it is all against all when it comes to us ordinary punters.My comments are not any more out of line than yours. It's all about PERSPECTIVE.

Most on the boards of late will not be aware of your history of purchases. I am taking your comments on face value. Your history here has obviously been tough, I wish you luck.You obviously have some severe risk appetite so I imagine the emotional swings may be wide?

Just like if your options bought at 22c went to 11c in one day and someone comes up claiming they were smart enough to make some profit off you. I like a bit of back slapping and high fiving and have been guilty of that many times but that was certainly not a day, imo, for celebration.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with people starting to get interested, and even excited, with FAS currently after some solid support shown in the company. These sorts of announcements can be company changing. But to come in and witness that manipulation was a bit souring, imo. They may get a loan approved soon but who knows. I find it hard to think one of such size will be given without any PFS/DFS/BFS? I have not been able to locate any but I have not been around for that long.

A bit of life has been inserted into this company and I will now be following its progress after already being involved in a serious saga with SDL.

Good luck to all holders if things pan out the right way and there is constant steady improvement in the company and SP everyone turns out winners.

Anyway who gives a toss anyway, just a little distraction from the day to day grind logging on, ain't it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.