JIN 1.68% $13.94 jumbo interactive limited

Mylotto24 lottery betting agency from Germany to start selling...

1. 837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Mylotto24  lottery betting agency from Germany to start selling tickets in Australia. Crownbet and William Hill to follow:  

http://www.copyright link/news/paul...demand-end-to-lottery-betting-20170919-gykezn

Hanson to call on parliament to ban online betting, lottery draws

• File image of Pauline Hanson (AAP)

One Nation leader Pauline Hanson is set to call on the government to ban online betting on lottery draws in the interest of protecting Australian jobs.
    Source:
    AAP - SBS Wires
    14 HOURS AGO  UPDATED 13 HOURS AGO

One Nation leader Pauline Hanson will call on both sides of parliament to ban online betting on lottery draws.
    Senator Hanson says she has taken the stance to protect Australian jobs being lost to foreign-owned online betting firms like Lottoland.
    The agency is headquartered in the British territory of Gibraltar and offers bets on the results of more than 30 different lottery draws.
    She will detail her opposition to the practice during a visit to a Brisbane bayside newsagent on Tuesday morning.
    "Australian newsagencies are facing huge losses because the government is allowing Lottoland to continue cutting into their profits, but I want them to know they have my full support," Senator Hanson said.
    Senator Hanson moved an amendment to outlaw the practice with the backing of the Australian Lottery and Newsagents Association in March, but it was voted down by the government and Labor.

Mylotto24  lottery betting agency from Germany to start selling tickets in Australia. Crownbet and William Hill to follow:  
    http://www.copyright link/news/paul...demand-end-to-lottery-betting-20170919-gykezn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.94
Change
0.230(1.68%)
Mkt cap ! $877.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.68 $14.49 $13.65 $8.136M 577.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1886 $13.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.99 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.