SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

you'll be sorry

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi all

Boy when you wade through some of the posts, it really is enough to make you vomit. Example - post by freakme sticks it right into Billy Gatess and Blokes. Well I wouldn't know Blokes if I fell over him but I know Billy Gatess knows more about the market than most of the plonkers on this column will collectively learn in a life time. Bill Gatess has really got his sh-t together believe me. He is very well known in Sydney investment circles and I've had the pleasure of meeting him once.

And then freakme cast disgraceful dispsersions on the management of Select Vaccines by calling them questionable and I quote:"The honest truth is that the management is questionable" Well forgive me you freak I beg to differ. You wouldn't know sh-t from clay through a microscope. Dr Martin Soust, managing director has internationally recognised credentials. Oh and just in case I got that wrong, Genelabs Diagnostics is a highly regarded international company with its headquarters in Singapore and regional offices in Switzerland and China and freakme reckons they got it wrong to. You're kidding me freakme.

Genelabs wouldn't know what a Frosty was, so let's just look at the reality and that is when the deals are complete on E A & C it will be bigger than Frosty. It's bigger than plonkers like you and the a-sewipe traders who are currently manipulating the stock. In the end this stock will just run because its credentials are in place and the deal set in concrete territory.

My prediction is the company will be taken off shore. Let's look at it. The "would be if they could be"s are blaming day traders and insiders for manipulating the stock but I believe it's been soaked up for a reason. I may be wrong and I will stand corrected but one thing is for sure. The management is unquestionable, the science is proven and the deals and due diligence are being carried out by major international diagnostic companies. The only thing that's holding this company back are the wankas who knock it.

Cheers
    The Cloud
    PS. The harder I work the luckier I get.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.