JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

young and the restles

1. 279 Posts.
    Whoa what happened. I was enjoying my last few dives. All my old fishy friends were there. Dave the Toady, Tony the Clown Fish, Jeezil the Jelly Fish and Robin Rockling.
    Suddenly, no air supply and dragged to the surface.
    The divemaster has checked the dive computer and is not happy.
    Flaming - Pointing out the incaccuracies in a fellow divers log book. Pointing out my fellow diver had no dive certification and therefore should not be diving. A danger to other divers with such poor skills.
    Profanity - Divemaster has ruled #@$% is profanity.
    During my 7 day sabbatical all dive gear has been checked and serviced. No fault found and log book accurate and informative.
    Deepdiver scored a "9" for the 2 dives. Must have created a bit of a splash. I did not know the standards were so high. I guess a "10" is perfection, gold medal and find a new dive site.
    Jeezel the Jelly Fish, tossed by the winds and the seas, got caught with the out-going tide.

Just bought a GPS to program favorite dive sites and locations.
    My favorite, Young NSW.
    - Population 8,500
    - Lots of cherries
    - Good farming land
    - Resource of 280m tonnes of nickel held by JRV
    I LOVE Young because it makes me feel RICHER. Chinese love it too!!!

Great figures Ronraine (of should I call you Duncan). If you're not on the board you should send in a CV. You inspired me to dust of the calculator and plug some figures in.
    Could you cast an expert eye (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) over these numbers.
    Nyngan scandium deposit - Upper limonite at Gilgai contains 1.5m tonnes @330ppm. At 80% recovery = 264ppm. This is 396 tonnes of scandium which at 10tpa consumption would have a mine life of about 40 years. Current price of scandium oxide is $1.4m per tonne = $554,400,000 for 396 tonnes.
    Total resource of 12,012,000 which would have a mine life of 150 years at 10tpa scandium oxide.
    This is my second favorite site (just).
    Deepdiver Tanks for Everything
    P.S. I love HC too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $16.05K 886.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5738655 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 570064 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.