Thank for the advice guys! In particular special mention to...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Thank for the advice guys! In particular special mention to Niloony, Alphadog, Forty, Mits and yes Septa that was a really great post - I can see the logic and common sense that you apply to your investing and I'm happy that you've made good gains! I read your post with great interest, I was already investing with those ideas in mind but its reassuring to hear you have done so well with that strategy. Unfortunately I have to go to work now but when I get back I look forward to checking out some of your
    other posts and reading more!

Excellent advice regarding the bots guys. I made a mistake about 3 weeks ago, I just about sold all my shares because I was becoming paranoid the bots were cheating me out of all my money - a big mistake because if I had have kept them I would be up another 10 grand or so by now. I know its unfair what they do but like you say, it doesn't affect long term small cap investors as greatly. (They will still get their karma though).

Many thanks to all who have contributed :)

Thanks 40 - Maybe one day there will be meetings for young investors :) It wouldnt be as boring and we could talk about how we are going to use our money for good purposes!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.