Young Russian lady Darya Dugina sadly dies in car explosion, page-78

1. Osi
    15,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Dugina was a vicious war mongering fascist, who held a senior role in 1) promoting Butcher Putin's disinformation campaign and 2) recruiting volunteers for slaughter.

Dugina repeatedly called for the extermination of the Ukrainian people and nation. Dugin and Dugina at one point called for the invasion of Turkey by the Russian Empire. I guess they would revert Istanbul back to Constantinople. Idiocy aside, Dugina can rot in Hell for her call to genocide and war.

My understanding is that Dugina's assassination was carried out by a Russian resistance group, the National Republican Army. Dugin senior may have been the primary target but who can say. The last minute car change for Dugin senior suggests involvement of FSB elements.

The Dugina assassination was most likely an "inside job" undertaken as a warning to higher value inner circle Putinists including Dugin senior.

As I see it Butcher Putin's reign of terror is disintegrating from the inside as the catastrophic cost of Putin's medieval fantasy becomes apparent to varied associates. There is no long term future anyone as a Putin aide or facilitator.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.