''1- capital punishment would fix this. Going very harsh isn't...

1. 81,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''1- capital punishment would fix this. Going very harsh isn't good enough for some.''

if capital punishment fixed crime ------------ America would be crime free

is it?

America is one of the most dangerous places on the planet to walk around in,

it is one of the harshest treaters of crime on the planet ------------------- this just may not be coincidence

Why don't you go read what some American law enforcers with years of experience say - you'll hear things like

you just can't arrest your way out of crime. Jail is not the answer, capital punishment is not the answer.

so if you can educate your head to that first --------------- then, and only then might you begin to ask the next question ---------- 'what is the answer?' --------- at least what are the answers for better outcomes

and, I've always thought that it's a really good hack to look to where has not got problems - in cultures that are similar to what we have - so, I go and look often to the Nordics - which had and have lower issues

what do they do that is different to us?

Do they have problems? Yes - but, see how they handle them.

but, you've got a long way to go before that yet - first - you have to work through that you have the wrong ideas -------------- IF you have the guts to go and look --------- if your biased mind will allow that and not just tell you to forget that shit - we'll just keep believing what we do - even in the light of evidence

if you need help - and, I'm serious there - ask. there are tricks that can speed up research into very solid work

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.