CNF continental capital limited

Found this at GOOGLE lol....In Western Australia private company...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    Found this at GOOGLE lol....

In Western Australia private company with exploration leases in the East Kimberley and the West Kimberley diamond fields. The acquired leases, particularly those around Bow River and Smoke Creek, are near to the Argyle Mine, the world's largest diamond producer - mainly from lamproite but also from substantial alluvial diamond placers - and near to the former Bow River alluvial placer diamond mining operations:

1. Bow River (Exploration Licences 80/2385-88, 80/2467 and Prospecting Licences 80/1340-1354) - detailed geological mapping over a 20km length of the Bow River gravels has been completed with a further 34km unmapped. New areas of High Terrace gravels have been found on both sides of the Bow River, of significance as in the former Bow River Mine the oldest, highest level terraces contained the highest diamond grade. In 2000, 28 bulk samples of alluvial gravels taken from 18 sites south of the Argyle Mine and along the Bow River were processed in the HMS111 plant with

inal diamond recovery in Astro's diamond laboratory in Perth. 146 diamonds were recovered totalling 9.04 carats. Diamonds were recovered at all 18 sites, confirming that the Bow River was form part of the palaeo-drainage system of the Argyle Pipe, more work is required to identify diamond trap-sites that may result in economic alluvial diamond placers. Further work has focussed on the search for diamondiferous lamproites.

2. Lower Smoke Creek (Exploration Licence 80/2511) - covers about 210km² including 33km of Lower Smoke Creek and its terraces. Lower Smoke Creek is an important N to NE watercourse draining the Argyle AK1 pipe through the Ragged Range Gorge and ends at Lake Argyle. The Argyle Diamond Mine mined the Upper Smoke Creek for alluvial placer diamonds for >10 years and currently produces about 1-2 million carats/year. The Lower Smoke Creek tenement area occupies the low-lying broad alluvial plain adjacent to the present position of Lower Smoke Creek which itself is covered by mining leases held by Argyle Diamond Mine.

Astro Mining NL flew a high-resolution aeromagnetic survey over the area in January 2001 to detect signs of lamproite pipes, similar to the diamondiferous Argyle Pipe. Preliminary interpretation identified magnetic targets which may represent the undiscovered part of the 'Argyle lamproite field'. Field inspection confirmed that some of the targets sit below Cainozoic cover rocks and a drilling programme is required. The northern part of the Lower Smoke Creek contains diamondiferous palaeo-gravels that were trenched and bulk sampled in the mid 1980's. Bulk sampling between 1983 and 1986 recovered >2,000 diamonds with a mean stone size and % gem quality greater than at the Argyle Mine. The paleogravels are 1-3.5m thick under 0.2-3m overburden. A 1985 report stated that "within the recommended search area of 11.25km²... ...a gravel

THIS is MINMAN!!! SOUNDS LIKE A SPIN TO GO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.