FDL flinders diamonds limited

young traders says jms is next fdl, page-46

1. 9,188 Posts.
    Poly2006,

The beauty is, JMS virually borders all of FMG, FDL and RIO, and they could firm up a target twice the size of FDL when their results are released in December.

Plus, they have the advantage of billionaire mining magnate Ken Talbot NOW calling all the shots having been the top shareholder owning 9% of the company.

That, imo, is a clear distinction between JMS, and FDL and all other junionr FE Pilbara FE companies.

Talbot bought into JMS for its Brockman assets, and chose to at a time when YML was at 20c, TLM was prob under 15c, GBG was prob under 40/50cente etc etc...

Point being, he saw huge potential and chose to invest in JMS's Pilbara formations AHEAD of these other promising fe companies.

They have all proven to be multi-baggers - up 400%-700% - so JMS could clearly be the next multi-multi bagger!

The addition of 2 Chinese directors last week - 1 from QLD (Talbot QLD...hint...hint...) - only confirms my confidence in the project, and the assumption that it is very clear that Talbot is now running the show.

I just wonder if Talbot can do a SDL with JMS.

We may seen very soon imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.