Lols, mate, my old karate teacher was super fit and ran...

1. 24,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Lols, mate, my old karate teacher was super fit and ran marathons and HE died in his 30's too. His heart just gave out, it's called 'athletes heart'. No doubt if he died this year it would be written down as 'covid1984'. If you think they aren't lying about cases of death then you just aint paying attention. Until they get BUSTED like the liars they are that is.

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fox-35-investigates-questions-raised-after-fatal-motorcycle-crash-listed-as-covid-19-death

(OLDER STORY VERSION) A person who died in a motorcycle accident was added to Florida’s COVID-19 death count, according to a state health official.

FOX 35 News found this out after asking Orange County Health Officer Dr. Raul Pino whether two coronavirus victims who were in their 20s had any underlying conditions. One of his answers surprised us.

“The first one didn’t have any. He died in a motorcycle accident,” Pino said.

Dr. Pino was asked if the man’s data was removed.

“I don’t think so. I have to double-check,” Pino said. “We were arguing, discussing, or trying to argue with the state. Not because of the numbers -- it’s 100…it doesn’t make any difference if it's 99 -- but the fact that the individual didn’t die from COVID-19…died in the crash. But you could actually argue that it could have been the COVID-19 that caused him to crash. I don’t know the conclusion of that one.”

There are still two people in their 20s on Orange County’s data list for coronavirus deaths.

So is this a contradiction to how the state says it’s counting deaths?

(UPDATE) On Saturday, Kent Donahue, from Dr. Pino's office, said the motorcyclist's death "was reviewed and he was taken off the list for COVID fatalities."

Two days after a FOX 35 investigation, health officials confirm that a motorcycle death that was initially counted among COVID-19 fatalities has been removed from the state's data.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.