CUL 8.33% 0.6¢ cullen resources limited

Guys,Over the past two-three days there has been some serious...

1. 2,842 Posts.
    Guys,

Over the past two-three days there has been some serious accusations about YT and ASF posted here, and in a way hotcopper have been dragged unwittingly into the mire.

The main accusation is that posts that are put up which have an opposite view to young trader posts are being pulled as quick as possible.

from this thread posted by Copperhot

"3.ASF need people like YT, and try to keep him as long as possible. The only purpose is to use him to get web traffic, and make money through ads. ASF is protecting him by all means. The techniques by ASF used are:
    a. Deleted any negative comments about the stocks YT promote;
    b. Name the poster as down rampers from hotcopper, or so to encourage followers attack the poster;
    c. Kick poster out of the ASF for downramping."

and this by squidheads :

"thanks for backing me up copperhot, YES all critisism of YT and there has been alot by people burnt, gets deleted immediately by ASF administration, ASF is a phoney site and i personally believe ASF works in conjunction with YT or they are one of the same designed to take your money."

I decided to ask the admin of ASF directly, was there any truth (partial or full) to this.

He (joe) has given me his permission to re-quote his PM, (as he feels it is not appriorate for him to post on other site.)

quote:
    "All I can tell you is that every single individual who is trashing ASF over there has been banned from this forum for ramping. They all have axes to grind and are keen to do so.

I have never met YT and there is no grand conspiracy. He just chooses to post his research here first. It's just sour grapes from those who have done the wrong thing here and paid the price for it by having their posting privileges revoked."

and furthur:

"I would also like to assure you that no posts on ASF are ever deleted simply for disagreeing with another members posts."

I would suggest to squidheads/copperhot that you NOT continue with this type of allegations and innuendo. Is does you no good and actually damages hotcopper as well. They (hotcopper) are now an unwilling party to something which if continued may result in furthur action being taken.

Whether YT ramped FWL or not (and I dont believe he did) that is not the issue, you both made accuastions which have been denied. Both of you (squidheads/copperhot) owe a public apology to YT, ASF and hotcopper.

Whilst this post is not about hotcopper per se, I would ask the mods not to delete this post or thread.

Cheers
    Muzz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $3.813M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $3.211K 583.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1973298 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 13557512 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.