WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Im not new to copper,but i scan the pages,remember auz .....

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Im not new to copper,but i scan the pages,remember auz .. chatter .. batter .. shatter. Its going to go ... DYOR.. Disallowed.. if you trade on the news or scan the market for unusual movement.. then indepth research is going to make you miss a move up.. figures.. fudamentals.. are there but sometimes you need to just get in low and go go go..you can have all the DYOR in the world and sit on a stock for 8 yrs.. VLA.. . Sell 1 week before a major move from 20c to 120.. but sometimes you sit holding knowing its going to move but you miss all the trades in between. You may have held blk . For months and sitvon this forum qouting your da ants pances.. but what did you research in the mean time and pick up other movers.. so tell us your storeys of wins and look at my research. Or im a broker or i know the directors or its all a scam .. but if other people jump on board and have a chat and you think your god because you bought in at .05 and are the know it all ..then you deserve to be a forum junky.. hotcopper .. or COPPERTON...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.