AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

As much as I've warmed to Elixia (and no doubt sales will be...

1. 2,006 Posts.
    As much as I've warmed to Elixia (and no doubt sales will be significantly better than last year) I really can't see it having much of an effect on the shareprice now or in the future. There are just too many POH shares to carry up that hill.

One of the positives coming from Elixia I do see is publicity. Creating more public awareness of POH and TPM, and garnering exposure for our other projects should not be underestimated.

At the very least it should get the right people thinking - "Hey this anti-wrinkle stuff is good! It's so much better than our product. Maybe these guys really have something here with their TPM. Let's look into it, maybe we should put TPM in some of our product."

Is it too crazy to imagine TPM could become an early 21st century cosmetic catch phrase and a must have?

Another plus from Elixia I can see is that POH is making a genuine attempt here at creating a "brand." It's is already doing a fine job paving the way for the real money maker the "Bodyshaper," for IMO it will be this product that will set POH on course for a significant rerating.

But that will just be the beginning...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 96190952 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59101557 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.