RHK 5.33% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi Poyndexter,"So, I have to say your efforts appear over the...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hi Poyndexter,

"So, I have to say your efforts appear over the top ... please tell me, what is truly driving you (and a few friends) here?"

"A few friends" i would assume must include myself.

Novac has not instigated my dislike for FMS rampers.

Its been happening since that announcement all those months ago. "The Conceptual Target Announcement" There have been "Tit for Tat" (Now now, don't moderate that..LOL!!}...Snide remarks and innuendos coming from both camps. First a trickle and then a flood.

The first one to venture into the UMC camp was Warnie months ago. He made a couple of "Digs" and got back plenty in return. But hey, that was fine.

The problem arose when a number of FMS posters started having "Digs" about UMC on the FMS thread. That is what started this whole thing of.

Do you expect me or any other UMC poster to put up with absolute rubbish about UMC being posted here? Well i for one wasn't going to put up with it. The UMC posters posted factual information and used Charts - Links to back it up.

Initially when FMS posted the Conceptual Target, most here didn't even know the link between Kevin Wills - MXR and their own company FMS. I had been a shareholder of MXR for quite some time before then and knew FMS's history. I also held FMS in the early days for a few months.

I have no qualms with people investing/trading in FMS.
    Where i draw the line is with blatant "Ramps" that have no proof of evidence. Out of most of this group, Warnie might have been the the cheerleader in the early stages and good on him. However, he was not a "Ramper". Positive, "Yes' but not a "Ramper".

Would i consider buying into FMS again?

I doubt it.

If i were to dabble it would be purely on a short term technical basis. I cannot see that happening for a few months anyway.

When i first bought FMS, i said to Warnie that this company was a Daytraders Paradise.

It is no longer the beast it once was.
    Holders expect runs on the board.
    Volatility is no longer as good.
    Alot of Daytraders have left the building.

However, some people here are blaming posters who have negative comments about FMS.

Simple facts are that FMS has set itself up for this negativity. If Kevin Wills posts an announcement tomorrow that moves the shareprice up, he is a hero and all the negative posters were at fault for the recent shareprice slump. Yet, if that doesn't happen, they think there is a conspiracy.

Right now, FMS is in exactly the same position MXR were in a number of months ago trying to get the MXRO over the line. This time around its $38mln worth for FMS.
    IMO, managements credibility is on the line.

If they can't get it over the line, then what hope do they have for future capital raising or getting FMS too production.

Management is the key.
    Not what they have or don't have.

I have said enough and will leave it at that.

I won't return.

However, if i find one person starting up about UMC again on this forum i will be back.

Simple as that.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.045(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 80.0¢ $809 1.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 10587 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.