RHK 8.11% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

your favorite subject, page-8

1. 2,084 Posts.
    In the market, there are no baby sitters at all. You put the money out, you have to take the responsibility. You want big money, you have to be ready to pay big loss from your capital or paper profit.

FMS is a great stock in my eyes based on the risk/reward ratio but it doesn't mean it would just go up in straight line. It will never happen. I played ERG and OneTel in the IT booming and bust with the hopes only and I hated their boards for nearly 6 years. I have to admit I was wrong. My hating on their boards were the excuses to escape from my responsibilities.

Now I play FMS with my belief that it just needs the confirmation of its IO to shoot up again. The probability is quite high. In this market sentiment, nobody cares about this fact.

Who could tell you FMS will haven't IO or it will have the IO? No one could except your gut feeling. Don't try too hard to get too many excuses for you. I hope FMS help me to get my 10-years objective in one year but I also try to get my 10-years objective in 10 years in the worst case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.060(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 79.5¢ $501 627

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 305 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 16539 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.