My coin is INS Ecosystem (INS)... although I thought they could...

1. 130 Posts.
    My coin is INS Ecosystem (INS)... although I thought they could have come up with a better name!, INS is the First Global Decentralised Ecosystem directly connecting grocery manufacturers and consumers - basically cutting out the "middle man" and overcoming retailer domination. With an average mark-up applied by retailers of 30-50% to supplier prices, suppliers have a strong incentive to want change. INS has already received good interest from both large and small consumer goods manufacturers in the world.
    Also, with grocery being the last major consumer market moving rapidly into online, there are tremendous opportunities for those who will lead this shift (and the INS founders already have first-hand expericence in this space).
    Consumers will be able to order products using the official INS website, the official app or a derivation of the official app released by a specific manufacturer.
    Manufacturers will be able to apply any logic in the smart contract to create bespoke reward programs according to their needs, and these rewards and discount programs will give customers more reason to come back.
    Coins Intrinsic Value: Manufacturers will be required to hold a balance in INS tokens equal to some portion of previous month sales to guarantee the ability to pay all types of rewards. Manufacturers can either keep tokens received from consumers or buy tokens on exchanges to comply with the requirement. And although customers have the choice to make payment for their groceries in fiat, BTC or ETH, the option by paying in INS will give them more "rewards".
    The system is expected to be launched by the end of 2018.
    Current Market Cap: $180M. With the online grocery industry expected to grow to $290 billion in 2020 (was $98 billion in 2015), I think realistically (based on todays market), this could easily sit in the top 50 with a Market Cap of $1B.
    Last edited by morti01: 27/01/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.