warning I am not a movie buff, and rarely go to the theatre...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    warning I am not a movie buff, and rarely go to the theatre these days.....I am lazy, I read books, or watch tv or do other hobbies....
    plus I doubt the quality of most of the movies released in the past 20 odd years....
    I have only ever seen one Nicole Kidman movie....thought it was rubbish...now hear she releases up to 20 films a year, likewise with her former spouse...Tom Cruise

but sometimes, I inadvertently fall upon a good movie, that turns up on tv...
    last night was such a movie...

Road Hogs, with John Travolta, it was pure comedy and laughs the whole time....except for the first 5 mintes...boring, but set the scene for the story....4 professional, middle aged men, who rode Harley Davidson bikes....broke free from shackles of family, went on a road trip across the US...but they came across a real bikie gang......
    I recommend this movie....if you are heading to middle age...and like good clean fun, with loads of laughs...

I do have a great collection of movies on dvd's to watch...
    Jack Nicholson is a fav actor....
    I even found some old Abbott and Costellos's, and Red Skelton, and Steptoe and Son on dvd's....as the best comedies ever....
    cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.