FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Your FBR journey

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi folks, free carrying holder from awhile back.

Just wanted to know about your FBR journey, ie. when did you buy, why did you buy, etc, etc.

I bought it in late 2015 and I did so because a friend of mine was recruited by FBR at the time and told me about their plans and what he was involved in regards to the machine.

I rode the highs of the 30c and sold a parcel at 12c to preserve some capital.

After dabbling in mining shares, Im coming back round to FBR and keen to load up and increase my holdings beyond what I originally held.

Like many of you, I've been disappointed (and frustrated) with how long its taken and the pounding to the share price value but that's expected from:

1) A penny stock that is highly speculative in nature
    2) A vision that's on the cutting edge and at the cliff face at the same time

The journey has been long, but I do believe the parts are slowly coming together one excruciating step at a time.

As frustrating as it has been being a holder of FBR, innovative and game changing tech companies are far and few in between, not to mention being Australian based at the same time. Unlike Snapchat, Facebook and all the other 'unicorns', FBR (if successful) will contribute more towards humanity than all these 'killer apps' combined in practical terms.

I would dare say, we could be on the level of Cochlear in terms of reach, impact and influence.

I won't go as far to say that our share price will reach the same levels due to shares on issue!

Could it match Cochlear's $12 billion market cap? Why not? If FBR's WaaS intends to put itself between every brick (thanks Brickworks and Weinberger) and brick laid (Vivienda, Saudi Arabia), that's not impossible.

Welcome your thoughts,

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.