FBR 4.35% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

Came across FBR in 2017 when I was working at a private equity...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Came across FBR in 2017 when I was working at a private equity firm doing research on potential competitors to a modular building company we were working on. Loved the idea, so I bought a few parcels starting at 11c on the way up to 30c, and on the way back down again, average buy-in price of 14.8c currently, hoping to average down a bit more once I have some spare cash (not that I have much spare being an early 30's recent uni grad with 3 kids). Also recently bought some in my super fund at 6c.

While having CAT on board was great for the company at the time, I was concerned with IP protection in the sales model, so when they made the pivot to WaaS, I could see the potential in that so I was ok that CAT walked. The performance share fiasco was a bit disappointing unfortunately, but it is what it is.

I think in the long run, FBR will be a great investment. It's going to take time and they may have a lot of different issues to work through, but I think they have the right partners on board to make the road a bit easier than otherwise. As long as there is still investors willing to throw money at FBR, I think they will get to where they envision. For me, the only real risk left is that well of money may run dry if markets turn sour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $196.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.4¢ $681.0K 14.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 460676 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 24000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.