NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

TigerrrI understand your feelings for Rod.Let me tell you...

1. 643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Tigerrr

I understand your feelings for Rod.
    Let me tell you though, that Rod is not a pessimist, just frustrated.

Rod thinks this stock has great potential. That's why he gives so much of his time for this stock.

Rod contributes many down ramping posts on stocks he likes because he wants in at a great price. When he gets it the up ramping starts. This is shown to be the case because I'm sure there are plenty of overvalued dog stocks out there that Rod has no time for, so consequently he doesn't waste his time with a down ramping post. He only contributes posts on stocks he wants to get in on. The longer he sits waiting, the more he gets frustrated and the more he downramps.

This is just the way Rod trades to gain maximum $ benefit. You can't blame him for that.

There is nothing wrong in providing a balanced point of view, but yes I agree his style of down ramping can be irritable.

Just think of it this way.
    If Rod is posting on a stock you hold, especially downramping, then you should feel supported that the stock has a another fan.

Now my thoughts on NKP. The revised version of the BFS will be out to provide info and options on Garatau for all intersted parties. So things can finally get moving.
    Lets get this first step out there so we can gain from what we have in the ground $$$$$$...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.