MOF 1.75% 28.0¢ macquarie office trust

your money your call mof one to avoid, page-2

1. 3,062 Posts.
    laurenzo-just read some of your prior posts,you are a high
    risk player with margins on mof ,not really a good look with sp. swings of 26.5%,do the numbers on l/t accumulation its amazing the power of compounding,a sophisticated trading platform will have sufficient long term spread plays to drain your account,there are some excellent posts on the vpg thread,
    i lost badly on that one and had i held would only just have experienced a 15% lift and no dividend,while mof has returned
    in excess of 100% and pays a dividend,in fact i am pleased to say courtesy of mof i have recovered 85% of last years lost capital and they have dividends,looks like a no brainer except
    for analysts peddling their own form of investment,i guess it all depends on timing,to a degree i lucked into mof having traded it a few times,when it tanked i bought,not at the low ,but the next day.and i bought knowing the fundamentals,subsequent in depth research led me to believe in its l/t quality the investor forum confirmed my research,sure i would love to sell at .245 and buy at .20,seven rolls and its better than lotto.

but it is so hard to beat proprietary trading platforms and the margins are thin,recently i rolled 210k of mof in smaller parcels the net off was 5800,constantly trading stocks to avoid establishing trading patterns is just to risky,and thats a necessary part of trading unless you can hold the bid and ask at multiple levels trading very thin margins or worse if it should run either way.

so good luck,me i will let the mof fund manager do the worrying,its a good team and i have more faith in their ability than short term trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.