CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

your money your call tonight, page-9

1. 645 Posts.
    rycehaw, you have very little credibility when it comes to this stock...your ramping is widely known on this forum..CER (and I do own some) is a very spec stock...lots of risks...heavily geared and anyone putting their money in hopefully knows that it is a punt, a big one. I regularly see the same thing time after time on many different speccies...theres always the rampers hoping that what they say can somehow convince the rest to buy, and no doubt some do, and without doing any more research than reading the expert opinions of people like yourself. You should take it easy on the over-enthusiastic claims, like this ever getting back to $1.00...and I dare say that this will struggle to reach 20c...at least in the mid term, it is what it is ...a dog stock, the play thing of the traders, and yes if you get the timing right you can make a quid...but as for quality...as for ever being a quality company, well as you know the Banks are in control, and they just want to see an orderly sell down of all the assetts...leaving very little left in the way of earnings when all said and done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.