LYC 2.59% $6.39 lynas rare earths limited

Have to agree. The posters who come her and bag the management...

1. 290 Posts.
    Have to agree. The posters who come her and bag the management for lack of transparency and not giving the full story is ordinary. For my time in this stock - i could not have been happier with the work done under very adverse conditions, the info provided by the co - and at times there have been situations that have left us guessing. At these times - the co have not been at liberty to divulge certain aspects. As to claims of not giving the full story - if these posters KNOW there is more to be told - why have they not told us what it is. These claims are speculative. To other claims of LYC gilding the lily - again - no specifics provided. It seems to me that despite various obstcales along the road - LYC remain well on trakc to acheive what they first set out to achieve some years ago. Mine heavy and light REO, be in production by 2009 and to have offtake agreements "in the bank" with high anticipation of more to coem in the "near future". I still consider the acheivements of our board to be nothing short of remarkable!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.39
Change
-0.170(2.59%)
Mkt cap ! $5.996B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.55 $6.38 $12.56M 1.955M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 31064 $6.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.39 7625 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.