HHR 14.3% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Your now buying management.

1. 2,317 Posts.
    Just come back from hols to this mess. Fortunately for me I've been in this type of situation before and learnt several valuable lessons and I hope others after dealing with their financial loss can take something away from this. But for now if your still holding it comes down to one thing. Do you have faith in management to turn this situation around. They would be smarting as well so clear heads will need to prevail.

I got into this share mainly on this basis :- how management negotiated such a good deal for this drill and even though the failure is disappointing in my eyes it doesn't reflect badly on management. If in the future they disappoint me I'll take my loss. But luckily I've learnt to have a diversified portfolio to negate some of these issues. I don't expect the share price to move any time soon. Cash backing or a bit under given the unknowns is where it will probably stay for the time being. So if your were holding short term for a profit you've now become a long term holder to try and recover some of your losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $32.53K 5.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 11086175 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4404864 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.